Kích thước chữ: +ALớn hơn -ANhỏ hơn

Monday, May 13, 2013

Các dạng bài tập ôn thi HSG lớp 6 (Phần V)



8. I get up at five o’clock every day.
9. Hoa’s house has two floors .
10. Phong lives in a small house in the country.
11. We want two bottles of water.
12. My sister wants some oranges.
13. They would like three apples.
14 Miss Trang feels tired.
15. There is some iced tea to drink after dinner.
16. An ice-cream is two dollars.
17. You can go to the supermarket to buy beef.
18. Her favorite food is fried rice.
Điền vào chỗ trống trong câu một từ thích hợp :
(any, bottle, dozen, else, favorite, grams, half, many, much, some)
1. Do you want anything ......................................... ?
2. We need .................................. a kilo of meat.
3. How ...........................lemonade do you want ?
4. Please give me a .......................eggs .
5. How much is a ...........................of milk ?
6. Does he want four hundred .................................of chicken ?
7. I’d like an apple and ............................rice .
8. How ............................bars of soap does your mother want ?
9. Is there ....................cheese at the canteen ?
10. My ................vegetable is beans.
Sắp xếp thành câu hoàn chỉnh :
1. small / thin / sister / white / and / his / lips / teeth / has.
2. Young’s / round / Mrs / or / oval / face ?
3. arms / fingers / the / are / ten / two / in / body / and / there.
4. hair / face / eyes / has / a / round / short / blue / black / Mr Pike / and.
5. cup / like / tea / of / you / would / a ?
6. have / eggs / meat / some / any / I / but / have / don’t / I
7. face / eyes / big / Lan / round / black / a / and / has
8. bread / father / how / your / much / does / want ?
9. father / his / time / does / often / what / free / your / in / do ?
10. park / a / goes / week / she / the / times / to / four
40
11. never / walks / school / late / Nhung / she / always / is / to / and
12. sports / play / the / which / he / weekends / does / on ?
13. stay / grandparents / vacation / are / with / next
summer / we / to / our / going ?
14. your / anything / are / father / do / tonight / you / going / and / to ?
15. like / I / wouldn’t / because / bread / not / I ‘m / hungry
16. and / thirsty / she / some / bread / feels / she / wants

Chọn đáp án thích hợp , hoàn thành đoạn văn :
I ( 0 ) __________ usually eat breakfast . I only have ( 1) _____________ of coffee. I don’t eat (2) ____________ until about eleven . Then I have a biscuit and a glass of (3) ___________ . For lunch I usually have a salad . That’s (4)__________ about two o’clock . I have (5) ________ at half past six in the afternoon . I’m a vegetarian , so I don’t eat 6)____________or fish . I eat cheese and eggs and things like that . I have a glass of water or fruit (7)_________with my meat. At the weekend I go to a (8)___________in the evening . You can (9)____________ Vegetarian meals in a (10)___________restaurants now.
0. A. don’t B. not C. am not D. no
1. A. a packet B. a cup C. a can D. a bar
2. A. something B. some C. anything D. any
3. A. peas B. rice C. chocolate D. milk
4. A. at B. on C. in D. of
5. A . breakfast B. lunch C. dinner D. supper
6. A. meat B. rice C. vegetables D.noodles
7. A. water B. lemonade C. juice D. soda
8. A. store B. restaurant C. apartment. D. shop
9. A. get B. getting C. to get D. gets
10.A. many B. much C. dozen D. lots of






41
Hoaøn thaønh baøi hoäi thoaïi sau ñaây :
Lan : Hello. My name is Lan . What is your name ?
Laura : Hello. I’m Laura.
Lan : …………………………….you from Britain ?
Laura : No , I’m ……………………………….Canada .
Lan : What‘s your ………………………………. ?
Laura : ……………………………………..Canadian .
Lan :…………….language……………you speak ?
Laura : I …………French and English . …………….
you speak French ?
Lan : No , …… . I …...…… Vietnamese and a little English .
Quang is a gymnast . He is tall and thin . He has short hair . His eyes are brown . He has a round face and thin lips .
Quang is having dinner at the moment . He is eating fish . He often has fish, meat and vegetables for dinner. After dinner he eats bananas . Then he drinks orange juice . He feels full after dinner.
1. Quang is a student .
2. Quang is short and fat.
3. He has short hair.
4. He has brown eyes.
5. He often has dinner with fish, meat and vegetables.
6. He doesn’t drink anything after dinner.
Fill in each blank with one of the words in the box:
1 Vietnam , our country , is very beautiful . It has _________ seasons : spring , summer , fall and _________ . In the spring , it is often warm , sometimes it’s rainy . In the summer it’s hot and sunny. The ___________ is cool in the fall and in the winter it is _______and windy. I ___________ hot weather __________ I can do many activities . ___________ it’s hot , I usually __________swimming and _________soccer . Sometimes I go fishing _________ my brother.
42
( my have movie usually old
teach on listen at eats
small Mondays lunch dinner play )
2 I live in a ……………..house. I ………………..English at a school there . I usually ………………...breakfast at seven in the morning and I have …………………at twelve o’clock in the canteen of the school . I teach ………………………..students in the morning .I teach them dialogue……....……….Wednesdays and Fridays . On ………………..……I teach them grammar. In the evening I ………………….….stay at home and……………………….to the radio . I sometimes go to…………………………theater . I always go to bed at ten o’clock .


3 Vietnam is in the South-East Asia . It has ………………….. of beautiful mountains , rivers and beaches . ……………..are two long….……………………in Vietnam : the Red River in the north and the Mekong River in the ….……………….. . The Mekong River is the…..……………………….river in the SouthEast Asia and of course it is longer ….………………….The Red River . The Mekong River starts in Tibet and….……………………..to the Bien Dong . Phanxipang is …. ……………………..highest mountain in Vietnam .It’s 3,143 meters …………………….... . Vietnam also……. ……………..many nice beaches such as Sam Son , Do Son , Nha Trang , Vung Tau ,…

TRẮC NGHIỆM
1. These are my sister’s dresses , and those are ...................dresses.
A. Thu’s B. his C. you D. Thu
2. What time ...............it ? _ It’s 9 o’clock.
A. does B. do C. has D. is




43
3. How many ..................... do you have ?
A. teeth B. toothes C. tooth D. tooths
4. I go to bed .................... half past ten.
A. in B. on C. at D. by
5. How many tables does your classroom ................................?
A. there are B. have C. has D. there is
6. What time .......................your sister get up ?
A. do B. is C. does D. are
7. She goes to school ........................................................ .
A. six thirty B. at six thirty
C. at half past six D. B and C are correct
8. How many people ........................in your family ?
A. have B. are there
C. there are D. has
9. I am ....................................... .
A. grade 6 B. class 6
C. class 6A D. in grade 6
10. What do your parents do ? _ .................... are engineers.
A. We B. You C. I D. They
11. ........................your mother play badminton ?
A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Are
12. ................... do you have math in class ?
A. Where B. When C. How D. What
13. I live ______a big city with my family.
A. on B. in front of C. between D. in
14. Lan’s classes start _____seven a.m. every day .
A. on B. behind C. at D. in
15. What is Minh doing now ?
A. He is playing volleyball B. He is playing the volleyball
C. He plays volleyball . D. He playing volleyball .
16. How old are you ?
A. I’m fine , thank you . B. I’m twelve .
C. I’m in grade 6 D. I live in the city.
17. My school is ______ a lake .
A. between B. near C. after D. from
18. Hoa is playing games ________her classmates .
A. to B. at C. with D. on
19. Mary ______television every evening .
A. plays B. works C. listens D. watches




44
20. What do you do ....................... ?
A. in the morning B . at the morning
C. on the morning D. with the morning
21. How ..................... do you brush your teeth ?
A. many B. often C. old D. time
22. We have lessons from 7 a.m...................... 9a.m.
A. and B. on C. to D. with
23. What ................do you have today ?
A. subjects B. math C. English D. history
24. There is a football match today at My Dinh ...................... .
A. museum B. hospital
C. hotel D. stadium
25. My brother works ...................... a factory.
A. on B. in C. with D. between
26. His house .......................... a big garden.
A. has B. have C. is D. are
27. On the street , there ............... a park , a restaurant and a store.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
28. The post office is ......................the cinema and the drugstore.
A. opposite B. between C. left of D. in front
29. I want to buy a dictionary . I go to the ...........................
A. temple B. store C. bookstore D. restaurant
30.............................. the right of the school , there is a lake.
A. In B. In front of C. Next to D. To
31................................ does your mother work ?_ In a school.
A. When B. What C. Where D. How
32. He is a doctor . he works in a ................................... .
A. hospital B. factory C. school D. bookstore
33. Where is your school ?
A. It’s a bank B. It’s next a bank
C. It’s near a bank D. It’s between a bank.
34. Thuy is thirsty . She ‘d like some ............................. .
A. bread B. rice C. vegetables D. orange juice
35. I love fruit .I like ............................very much.
A. carrots B. tomatoes C. chocolate D. apples
36 What ....................you like ?
A. are B. would C. does D. is
37. Loan is hungry. She wants some .................................. .
A. ice-cream B. bananas C. fish D. noodles




45
38. Would you like some rice and chicken , Mai ?
No , thanks . I am ................................. .
A. full B. cold C. hungry D. tired
39. There is .................. bread on the table.
A. a B. any C. some D. the
40. There is some iced tea but there ...................any iced coffee.
A. is B. isn’t C. aren’t D. are
41. What ...................your favorite food ?
A. do B. does C. is D. are
42..................................................... ? _ He feels tired.
A. How do he feel ? B. How is he feel ?
C. How does he feel ? D. How he feel ?
43.I am tired. I ‘d like ...................................... .
A. sit down B. to listen
C. to sit down D. sitting down
44. She .....................................aerobics .
A. doing B. is doing C. playing D. is playing
45. Mimi ................................to music now.
A. listens B. listen C. is listening D. listening
46. My grandfather .....................................fishing in his free time.
A. plays B. does C. goes D. watches
47. He loves books. He .............................them every day.
A. is reading B. reading C. read D. reads
48. How .....................do you have a bath?
A. always B. often C. usually D. never
49. How often do you visit your grandparents ?
A. once a week B. two a week
C. one a week D. twice week.
50. Which sports do you play?
A. I play soccer B. I am playing soccer
C. I play soccer , too D. A and C are not correct
51. What do you do ..................your free time ?
A. in B. on C. for D. at
52. What does your father do in his free time ?
A. He listens to music twice a week .
B. He listens to music.
C. He listen to music.
D. He is listening to music.




46
53. ................................ go to Da Lat ?
A. Let’s B. Why don’t we
C. What about D. How about
54. We are going to visit our grandparents ................... a week.
A. at B. on C. for D. in
55. ..................does your father want to travel to Nha Trang ?
A. How B. What C. Who D. Where
56. They are going to stay ......their uncle and aunt this summer vacation A. in B. at C. by D. with
57. What about ............................ to the movies ?
A. go B. to go C. going D. to going
58. What are you going to do this weekend ?
A. No , I am not B. I ‘m going to have an exam next week.
C. I think it is good. D. I’m going to visit some of my friends
59. Thinh is going .............................a new bicycle next week.
A. to buying B. buying C. to buy D. buy
60. I am going to have English lessons .......................Tuesday.
A. on B. at C. in D. by
61. .................... can’t Nga walk to school?
- Because she has a pain on her leg.
A. What B. When C. How D. Why
62. - “ I’m very tired .”
– “ ............................................................. “
A. Oh , yes. B. Why don’t you have a rest.
C. It’s okay. D. Thanks a lot.
63. A. Let’s we go to the concert.
B. Let’s go to the concert.
C. Let we go to the concert.
D. Let’s going to the concert
64. What are you going to do ....................................... ?
A. this summer of summer. B. in this summer vacation
C. this summer vacation D. on this summer vacation
65. .........................Saturday afternoon , we’re going to visit my
grandparents in the countryside.
A. On B. In C. For D. At
66. Ba and his friends ...........going to have a picnic near a lake.
A. are B. is C. am D. be
67. What are you going to do ? _ ...............................................
A. Let ‘s going camping. B. Why don’t we go camping?
C. What going camping D. Why don’t we going camping ?
47
68. What is your name ?
A. My name is Lan. B. Your name is Lan.
C. My name Lan. D. I name is Lan.
69. Where do you live ?
A. I live on Le Loi Street. B. I am fine , thank you.
C. I am twelve . D. I am in grade 6.
70. Where do they work ?
A. In a hospital. B. At six o’clock.
C. By car. D. On Monday.


KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ
1. My brother and I .............television every evening.
A. watches B. listen C. are D. watch
2. There is a well ................Minh’s house.
A. behind B. next C. near to D. to the left
3. A paddy-field is a rice .......................... .
A. yard B. garden C. paddy D. park
4. They are good students. ...................books are new.
A. They B. Their C. These D. Those
5. Ba ..................lunch at school .
A. have B. has C. eat D. does
6. What time ...........................classes start?
A. do B. does C. is D. are
7. Lan’s brother ....................volleyball now.
A. is play B. are playing
C. is playing D. playing
8. This is my father . ................name’s Ha.
A. His B. He’s C. She’s D. Her
9. I go to school .................ten past twelve.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
10. This is his sister. ...................... is a doctor .
A. He B. She C. It D. Her
11. Mr Ba travels to work .....................motorbike.
A. at B. for C. in D. by
48
12. How many ..........................are there in the classroom ?
A. table B. benches C. board D. desk
13. There is .......................... fruit juice in the pitcher .
A. some B. any C. a D. an
14. His lips aren’t full. They are ................................. .
A. fat B. weak C. thin D. long
15. We would like some vegetables ...........................dinner.
A. in B. at C. for D. of
16. She is thirsty. She’d like ........................drink.
A. any B. some C. an D. a
17. Would you like ...........................chicken ?
A. a B. an C. some D. any
18. Lemonade , apple juice , soda and ........................... are cold drinks.
A. beans B. noodles C. vegetables D. iced tea
19. His hair isn’t short. It is .......................... .
A. long B. light C. full D. tall
20. What is your favorite .................... , Mai ? _ I like fish .
A. vegetables B. drinks
C. meat D. food
21. He doesn’t want ..................................a movie.
A. see B. to see C. seeing D. watch
22. It’s never .................in winter.
A. hot B. cold C. warm D. cool
23. How .....................are they going to stay there ? _ For 3 days.
A. many B. much C. often D. long
24. They are ........................aerobics now.
A. play B. playing C. do D. doing
25. We are going to ..................Nha Trang beach this summer.
A. stay B. go C. visit D. travel
26. Ba and Nga often listen to music in ..................free time.
A. your B his C. her D. their
27. We have English on Tuesday and on Saturday. We have it .................... a week .
A. once B. twice C. two times D. three times
28. Lan doesn’t like watching T.V. She ..................watches T.V.
A. always B. usually C. never D. often
29.................................. I help you ?
A. Do B. Am C. Would D. Can




49
30. HCM City is ..................................city in Viet Nam .
A. big B. bigger C. biggest D. the biggest
31. I’m going .............. the Ngoc Son Temple tomorrow.
A. see B. sees C. to see D. seeing
32. We have ..........................lakes in the countryside.
A. any B. a lot C. lots of D. much
33. What about ...................... to Hue.
A. go B. to go C. goes D. going
34. There are .....................apples in the refrigerator.
A. a B. an C. some D. any
35. ............................are you going to stay ? _ In a hotel.
A. What B. Where C. When D. Which
36. Tokyo is .............................than Mexico City.
A. small B. smaller C. the smallest D. very small
37. I usually go to school ..........................the morning.
A. for B. at C. in D. on
38. We live in Hue , but my uncle .............in HCM City.
A. to live B. living C. live D. lives
39. .................................. you learn French?
A. Would B. Can C. Does D. Are
40. ..................... do you do when it is hot ?
A. Who B. What C. When D. Where
41. How ..........................bananas are there in the fridge?
A. many B. much C. long D. often
42. The Red River is the ........................in Viet Nam.
A. longer B. very long C. long D longest
43. There isn’t .......................milk in the bottle.
A. an B. any C. a D. some
44. I’d like some rice. I’m ................................ .
A. hungry B. hot C. thirsty D. full
45. My friends usually go ........................ in the river.
A. swimming B. sailing C. camping D. walking
46. How much is a .....................of toothpaste ?
A. can B. bar C. tube D. box
47. It’s very cold in the ................................. .
A. summer B. fall C. spring D. winter
48. What about ....................................table tennis ?
A. play B. playing C. plays D. to play

Nguồn: Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment