Kích thước chữ: +ALớn hơn -ANhỏ hơn

Monday, May 13, 2013

Một số dạng bài tập tiếng anh 6 (Có đáp án)

CHỌN ĐÁP ÁN THÍCH HỢP:
1. She …. long hair.
a. have b. does c. has d. do
2. What …. is your car ?
a. color b. this c. that d. the
3. How …. milk do you need ?
a. many b. much c. little d. far
4. Mary …. to music now
a. listens b. listen c. is listening d. listening
5. What is the weather …. in the winter ?
a. cold b. like c. warm d. hot
6. Do you help your mother …. the housework ?
a. for b. about c. with d. on
7. What would you..... to drink ? _ An orange juice, please.
  1. have b. like c. do
8. How........eggs do you need ?.
  1. many b. much c. do
9. ....... sports do you play?
  1. What's
  2. Who
  3. Which
10. What do you do...... your free time?
  1. at
  2. on
  3. in
11. I'm going to visit my uncle.......... saturday morning.
  1. in
  2. on
  3. about
12. Vietnam has........... of beautiful mountains.
  1. a lots
  2. lots
  3. lot
13. There is ......oil in this bottle. We should buy some more .
  1. little
  2. a little
  3. few
14. '' How is he going to go?" –"....... plane".
  1. on
  2. with
  3. by
15. How ......... Lan feel ?
a. do b. does c. is d. are
16. . ......... beef does she want ?
a. How much b. how many c. how d. how long
17. Mai needs ........ chocolates
a. a bar of b. a packet of c. a box of d. a bottle of
18. I’d like....... orange, please
a. an b. a c. any d. some
19. Miss Hoa has …………. Lips
a. long b. full c. short d. round
20. I feel tired so I’d like …………
a. some noodles b. a hot drink c. to sit down d. an apple
21. Lan and Hoa sometimes…………. to the zoo
a. are going b. goes c. go d. is going
22. ………….. are you going to do in the vacation ?
a. when b. what c. how d. who
23. My house is as …………… as Hoa’s house
a. smaller b. small c. biggest d. bigger
24. I………… to school by bike now
a. go b. am going c. goes d. is going
25. Chi is……….. girl in her class
a. more beautiful b. the most beautiful c. beautiful d. a most beautiful
26. Would you like.............tomato juice?
a. a b. an c. some d. any
27. My father.............football.
a. does b. doesn’t plays c. likes d. play
28. We need a tent to go...............
a. fishing b. camping c. jogging d. swimming
29. Why don’t we go to the cinema?
a. Because I’d like it. b. I don’t think so
c. Yes we do d. Good idea
30. I’m going ................. the Ngoc Son Temple tomorrow
a. see b. sees c. to see d. seeing
31. ................... I help you ? yes, I’m like some beef ,please
a. do b. can c. am d. is
32. Are you free ................ Sunday ?
a. in b. at c. of d. on.
33. There......... a lot of rain in our country
a. has b. is c. are d. have
34. It’s very hot today. Let’s....................
a. going swimming c. go swimming
b. to go swimming d. go to swimming
35. ............ are you going to stay in Hue ?
a. How b. How long c. How much d. How old
36. I’m thirsty so I’d like................
a. to have a cup of tea b. to eat a cake
c. to sit down d. to read a book
37. You ....... a light when you don’t need it.
a. shouldn’t switch off b. should turn off
c. should turn on d. should switch on
38. We go to school.............. every day
a. by foot b. on foot c. in car d. by bike
39. What............Helen do? She’s a doctor
a. does b. do c. is
40. What’s your nationality ? I am....................
a. Vietnamese b. Vietnam c. in Vietnam
41. Lan is ten years old. Hoa is fifteen years old. Lan is ...........
a. younger than Hoa b. The youngest c. a younger than Hoa
42. He is going to .......... some photos
a. take b. do c. catch
43. It is very hot. Why .......... go swimming ?
a. Let us not b. not we c. do not we
44. Minh always takes food, water and ...........
a. camping stove b. a camping stove c. a stove for camping
45. Lan .......... aerobics every day.
a. goes b. does c. plays
46. How .......... is a kilo of beef ?
a. many b. much money c. much
47. There are .......... on the feet.
a. fingers b. toes c. knees
48. Lan ............ travelling very much
a. like b. likes c. goes d. has
48. Nam often ............... sports after school
a. is playing b. play c. are playing d. plays
49. What ................ is her hair?
a. color b. number c. length d. this
50. My grandfather is .......................... person in the family.
a. oldest b. the oldest c. older than d. an old
51. She listens to music .........................
a. Three times week c. A week three times
b. Three times a week d. Three time a weak
52. What ...............she like? She’d like a glass of milk.
a. is b. would c. do d. does
53. What ……………..she like? She likes fruit, chocolate and vegetables.
a. does b. is c. would d. do
54. .............................sports does your brother play? Badminton and swimming
a. Who b. What c. How d. Which
55. ...................do people need more food?- Because there are more people.
a. Why b. What c. Where d. How

HOÀN THÀNH CÁC CÂU HỎI SAU:
  1. ………….. do you go swimming ? - Twice a week.
  2. …………... students are there in your class ? - Forty.
  3. ……………. rice do you want ? - Two kilos
  4. ………….. are you going to stay with your aunt ? - For 3 weeks .
  5. ............................. is she ? - Thirteen years old.
  6. ...................is the river ? - About 4,000 km .
  7. ................ is the baby ? - 60 centimeters.

SẮP XẾP TỪ CHO SẴN THÀNH CÂU CÓ NGHĨA:
  1. my /is/drink/orange juice/ favourite.
  2. does/listen/how/she/music/to/often?
  3. go/ I/ fishing/on/ often/Sunday.
  4. biggest/in/the/Mexico city/ world/the/city/is.
  5. would / like / breakfast/ what / for /you ?
  6. some / would /bread /like/ I/ milk/ some/ and
  7. weather/ in/ what/ the/ summer/ is/ like/ the?/
  8. going/ the/ she/ to/ is/ citadel/ visit/
  9. skiing/they/go/family/with/the/in/usually/the/winter
  10. I’d/ am /so/ like/ noodles /I/hungry /some.
  11. language/you/often/French?/Which/do/speak, /English/ or
  12. is/ what/ the/ like/ weather/ in/ Miss Mai / spring,
  13. tennis/ Hung/ swimming/ playing / Mr. / likes/ and
  14. and/ are/ to/ HaLong/ visit/ Bay/ Hue / we/ going ?
  15. HCM city/going/tomorrow/family/is/my/to/visit.
  16. fish/like/doesn’t/he/it/because/is/his/ favorite/food/not
  17. Hue / Mr Nam / tonight / arriving / in / is.

DÙNG TỪ GỢI Ý Ở ĐẦU CÂU ĐỂ VIẾT LẠI NHỮNG CÂU SAU SAO NGHĨA KHÔNG THAY ĐỔI
  1. There are two armchairs, a couch and a table in the living room
The………………………………………………………..…………………….
  1. What is the price of these apples ?
How much …………………………………………………………………….?
  1. The Mekong River is longer than the Red River.
The Red River......................................................................................................
  1. The school is in front of the museum.
The museum ........................................................................................................
  1. What is the price of these apples?
How much .........................................................................................................?
  1. Let's go to our party.
Why …………………………………………………………………………...?
  1. John is the strongest boy in my class.
No one …………………………………………………………………………..
  1. There are 40 trees in the garden.
The garden ……………………………………………………………………..
  1. I want to offer you some food.
Would …………………………………………………………………………..
  1. This mountain has the height of 1000m.
This mountain is ………………………………………………………………..

ĐIỀN VÀO CHỖ TRỐNG VỚI FROM, ON,UP HOẶC WITH:
  1. Don't stay ......... late.
  2. I always come to class.......... time.
  3. What's wrong................. you?
  4. The traffic lights are changing............green to red.
CHỌN TỪ THÍCH HỢP ĐIỀN VÀO CHỖ TRỐNG:
I (1) __________ usually eat breakfast. I only have (2) __________ of coffee. I dont eat (3) __________ until about eleven oclock. Then I have a biscuit and a glass of (4) ___________. For lunch I usually have a salad. Thats (5) __________ about two oclock. I have (6) __________ at half past six in the afternoon. Im a vegetarian, so I dont eat (7) ___________ or fish. I eat cheese and eggs and thing like that. I have a glass of water or fruit (8) ___________ with my meal.
1/ A- dont B- not C- am not D- No
2/ A- a packet B- a cup C- can D- a bar
3/ A- any B- some C- any thing D- something
4/ A- peas B- rice C- chocolates D- milk
5/ A- at B- on C- in D- of
6/ A- Breakfast B- lunch C- dinner D- supper
7/ A- meat B- rice C- vegetables D- noodles
8/ A- water B- soda C- juice D- lemonade

ĐỌC ĐOẠN VĂN, CHỌN ĐÚNG HAY SAI:

The ancient town of Hoi An lies on the river Thu Bon, more than 30 kilometres to the south of Da Nang. Occupied by early western traders, Hoi An was one of the major old-time commercial ports of south Asia in the 16th century.

Hoi An is famous for old temples, pagodas, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets. Tourists can visit the relics of Sa Huynh and Cham civilization. They can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of the river Thu Bon, Cua Dai beach, etc. In recent years, Hoi An has be come a very popular tourist destination in Viet Nam. Importantly, the committee of the world. Heritages of UNESCO officially certified Hoi An as a world heritage site in 1999.
1/ Hoi An is the ancient town in Quang Nam.
2/ It is famous for high building.
3/ Tourists can visit old temples, pagodas and tiled-roof house in Hoi An.
4/ Hoi An was recognized as a world Heritage site in 1999.

CHIA CÁC ĐỘNG TỪ TRONG NGOẶC:
  1. I (write) …………to my parents now, I (write) ……………to them every weekend.
  2. Usually, I (read) ……………2 newspapers, but not the same one every day. On Sundays, I (buy) ………………four or five.
  3. I can't (swim) ………………., so I shouldn’t (run) ……………..too far from the shore.
  4. I haven't got a car at the moment, so I (go) ………to work on the bus this week. Usually I (drive) ……………..to work.
  5. She is very interested in (read) …………..books.
  6. Please be quiet ! I (try) ………..to concentrate.
  7. Look ! it (snow) …………..
  8. The sun (rise) …………….in the west.
  9. You (go) ……………..to the party tonight?
  10. Let’s (go) ………………to the zoo.
  11. Hurry ! The bus (come) ………………..I don’t want to miss it.
  12. You can borrow my umbrella. I (not/ need) …………….it at the moment.
  13. How about (go) …………………….on foot?
  14. He (want) …………….(be) ……………….a doctor.
  15. Why we (not, go) to the cinema?

ĐẶT CÂU HỎI CHO CÁC TỪ GẠCH CHÂN HOẶC CÁC CÂU TRẢ LỜI:
  1. The bookstore is between the toyshop and the drugstore.
  2. I am from Viet Nam.
  3. I choose the blue one.
  4. My mother travels to work by bus.
  5. T-U-A-N.
  6. Yes, there is some flowers in the garden.
  7. Tom is waiting for his mother.
  8. My city is beautiful.
  9. No, thanks. I have just had some tea.
  10. He plays football three times a week.
  11. She has English on Tuesday and Thursday.
  12. I need 2 kgs of oranges.
  13. This pen pall is 2.000VND.
  14. I often go to school late because I have no alarm clock.
  15. My class starts at 6.30.

SỬA LỖI SAI:
  1. There are four person in Mrs. Phong's family.
  2. How much bottles of water do you have?
  3. I am going to school every morning.
  4. There is a museum on the right of my house.
  5. How much money is the table?
  6. She is going to travel to Thailan for a little days.
  7. Which colour is it?
  8. I like going on car.
  9. Your health must be checked twice one year.
  10. Who is taller in our class?
  11. I need some water to drinking.







Nguồn: Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment