Kích thước chữ: +ALớn hơn -ANhỏ hơn

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TUYỂN TẬP TESTS GRADE 6 (TEST 2)

**** TEST 2:
I. Choose the right words or phrase to fill in the blanks:(4ms)
1. _________ is a story passed on in spoken form from one generation to the next.
a. novel b. fiction c. folktale d . legend
2. When I was a child, I _______ follow my Mom to the market.
a. used to b. like c. get used to d. usually
3. We must be there ________ 7.30 and 10.30.
a. at b. before c. between d. after
4. They’ll arrive _________ Monday, 14 july.
a. in b. at c. during d. on
5. I like folktale and _______ does my sister.
a. neither b. so c. too d. either
6. They wanted to know ________ she left early?
a. why b. what c. when d. where
7. My father used _________ us to the zoo when he was alive.
a. took b. taking c. to take d.take
8. Oh, that’s nice. Where _________ it?
a. do you buy b. are you buy c. did you buy d. you buy

II. Read the dialogue, then answer the questions:(2ms)
Secretary : Phu My limited Company. Good morning.
Mr.Tan : Good morning. Can I speak to Mr. Quang please?
Secretary: I’m sorry. Mr. Quang is in the meeting right now. Would you like to leave in message?.
Mr.Tan: Yes, please. This is Mr. Tan … .of National Bank
Secretary: Mr. Tan of National Bank.
Mr.Tan: Please tell him the meeting is on Monday at 9.30
Secretary: Monday at 9.30.
Mr.Tan: And would you ask him to phone me this afternoon? My number is 9264187
Secretary: 9264187. I’m give Mr.Quang your message, Mr.Tan.
Mr.Tan : Thank you. Goodbye
Secretary: Goodbye.


*Questions :
1. Who is calling? ___________________________________________
2. Where is Mr.Tan from?_____________________________________
3. Is Mr.Quang in his office?___________________________________
4. Who take the message for Mr.Quang?_________________________

III. Supply the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets: (2ms)
1. It is difficult _________(climb) this mountain.
2. You must ____________(take) an umbrella. It ________(rain) now.
3. When I was a child, I used ______________(spend) hours playing with a tin box.
4. In English the sun __________(not shine) everyday.

IV. Fill in the blanks with the suitable prepositions:(2ms)
1. Peter is very proud _______ his new motorbike.
2. She is very interesting _________ folktale
3. I hang the picture ___________ the clock and the calendar.
4. Putting a knife__________ an electrical socket is dangerous.

KEYS:
I. 1c , 2a , 3c , 4d , 5b , 6a , 7c , 8c
II. 1. Mr.Tan is calling
2. He is from the National Bank
3. No, he is not.
4. Mr. Quang secretary takes the message for him
III.1. To climb
2. Take - is raining
3. To spend
4. Does not shine
IV.1. of 2.in 3.between 4.into

Nguồn: Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment