Kích thước chữ: +ALớn hơn -ANhỏ hơn

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bài tập dùng tính từ và trạng từ

I. Write the correct form of the word in parentheses in each sentence
  1. The train stopped___________ (sudden). suddenly
  2. I opened the door___________ (slow) slowly
  3. Sue is very____________ (quiet) quiet
  4. Please listen____________(careful) carefully
  5. I understand you__________ (perfect) perfectly
  6. Be ___________(careful) careful
  7. It was a __________(bad) game. bad
  8. It’s raining _____________ (heavy) heavily
  9. Out team played ______________(bad) badly
  10. Sue speaks very ____________(quiet) quietly
  11. Ben is a __________(fast) runner. fast
  12. The bus was ____________(late) late
  13. She works ____________(hard) hard
  14. She speaks English very _________(good) well
  15. She speaks very ________(good) English. good
  16. Her English is very ____________(good) good
  17. I went to bed ____________(early) early
  18. He was driving _____________ (dangerous) dangerously
  19. They came in ___________ (quiet) quietly
  20. I open the door ___________ (quiet) quietly
  21. Why are you ___________?(angry) angry
  22. (careful) Bill is a _______careful______ driver. He drives ___ ______carefully_____
  23. Can you repeat that _____________?(slow) slowly
  24. Why are you always so ________?(slow) slow
  25. The party was very ____________(good). good
  26. Tom didn’t do very ____________(good) in his examinations. well
  27. Jane’s studying (hard) ___________ for her examinations. hard
  28. I don’t remember them very (good) ___________ well
  29. My brother isn’t very ________(good) now. good
  30. Don’t eat your dinner so (quick)_________. quickly
  31. Those oranges look very (nice)_________ nice
  32. They pay their workers very (bad)______ badly
  33. Please be ____________(quiet)
  34. I didn’t sleep _________ (good) last night.
  35. He doesn’t explain things (clear)_______
  36. I didn’t go out because of the(heavy) ___________ rain.
  37. My exam results were so ______(bad)
  38. I did so ___________(bad) in the exams.
  39. Maria learns languages _____________ (incredible) quickly.
  40. The meeting was very (bad) ___________ organized.
  41. she appeared ___________(sleepy)
  42. She seemed _________(anxious) about it.
  43. He wants the property ___________(bad)
  44. Bill gets ___________(angry) (easy) ____
  45. He wants his coffee __________(hot)
  46. I consider him (intelligent) ___________
  47. I consider the case (careful)_________
  48. I found this case ____________(unusual)
  49. I found the money ____________(quick)
  50. The examination was (surprising) ___________easy.
  51. We became ______________(thirsty)
  52. I was __________(bitter) (disappointed) ________________about my job.
  53. The driver of the car was _____________(bad) injured in the accident.
  54. It’s a ______________ (reasonable)_____________( cheap) restaurant and the food is ____________ (extreme) (good) _____________
  55. (careful) ___________students write their exercises __________
  56. (easy)I learned the __________ words I learned the words _________
  57. (beautiful)She sings _____________. She sings _____________songs.
  58. (good) She has __________pronunciation. She pronounces words _____.
  59. (fast) She speaks __________. I don’t understand __________speech.
  60. (real)She _________enjoys stories. She enjoys __________ stories.
  61. (general) We have __________ agreed. We made a ____________ agreement.
  62. (sudden) We heard ____________ movements. _____________, we heard movements
  63. (final) __________, I told the truth. I hate ____________ examinations.
  64. (awkward) William is an ___________ boy. William is very __________.
  65. (probable) That’s _____________. That’s ____________ right.
  66. (good) Frank told us __________ jokes. Frank told the jokes __________
  67. (hard)that work was __________ for those men. Everyone worked _____
  68. (angry) The man was ____________. He shouted ____________
  69. (unhappy) He looked ____________. He looked at me ____________
  70. (nervous) he was ___________ about it. He became ___________ __________(sudden)
  71. (angry) He made the remark ____________. He made me ____________
  72. (unusual)We bought something _____________for her. It’s an ___________ gift.
  73. I felt the surface of the table ____________(careful). It felt ___________(smooth)
  74. Would you please have those things _____________(ready) for us?
  75. Have the members suggested anything ____________ (different)(recent) ___________

II. Correct the mistakes
  1. I waited nervous in the waiting room before the interview.
  2. It rained continuous for three days.
  3. Why were you so unfriend when I saw you yesterday?
  4. Alice and Stan are happy married.
  5. Tom’s French isn’t very well but his German is almost fluently.
  6. Eva lived in Paris for 5 years , so she speaks very well French.
  7. Everybody there was very colorful dressed.
  8. Ann likes wearing colorful clothes. Sue is terrible upset about losing her job.
  9. It was reasonable cheaply.
  10. The driver of the car was serious injured.
  11. I’m terribly sorry.
  12. He looked at me so suspicious.
  13. We waited patiently.
  14. I didn’t do it intentional.
  15. Nobody knew he was coming. He arrived unexpected.
  16. My French isn’t very well but I can understand perfectly if people speak slowly and clear.
  17. I found the flat quite easy.
  18. Fred studies hard and learns everything good.
  19. They got curiously easy about it.
  20. They got the money easy.
1/ nervously 2/ continuously 3/ unfriendly 4/ happily
5/ good – fluent 6/ good 7/ colorfully 8/ colorful – terribly upset
9/ reasonably cheap 10/ seriously 11/ terribly sorry 12/ suspiciously 13/ patiently
14/ intentionally 15/ unexpectedly 16/ good – slowly – clearly 17/ easily
18/ hard – well 19/ curiously easy 20/ easily

Nguồn: Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment