Kích thước chữ: +ALớn hơn -ANhỏ hơn

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ĐỀ KIỂM TRA TIẾNG ANH 8 (ĐỀ 1)

I. Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest: (1m)
1. A. recycle B. sky C. why D. country
2. A.university B. unit C. discuss D. computer
3. A. emergency B. elevate C. pressure D. stretcher
4. A. wanted B. raised C. needed D. waited
II. Choose the best answer by circling A,B,C or D (2ms)
  1. Would you mind……………..….on the lights? – It is too dark.
A. turned B. turn C. turning D. to turn
2. It is difficult…………….English pronunciation.
A. to improve B. improve C. improved D. be improved
3. Da Lat is known …………the city of Eternal Spring.
A. by B. for C. as D. with
4. I promise I ...............hard.
A. will learn B. learn C. learns D. to learn
5. The boy..................with Nam is my new friend.
A. talking B. to talk C. to talking D. talked
6. Empty bottles are cleaned and …………………
A. recycling B. recycled C. to recycle D. recycles
7. Would you mind if I....................the windows?
A. close B. to close C. closed D.closing
8. There are flights to Rach Gia city……………… Sunday.
A. besides B. after C. on D. at
III. Match the questions in column A with the answer in column B:(2ms)
A
B
1.Would you mind turning off the television?
a. You should ease the pain with ice or cold water packs.
2. Can I help you with your luggage?
b. No problem.
3. What should I do if I have the burn?
c. All vegetables matter.
4. Do you mind if I open the window?
d. Nha Rong Harbor.
5. Where have you work since 2005?
e. Yes, I’d love to.
6. What type of garbage can you put in the compost?
f. Thank you. Please.
7. Where did President Ho Chi Minh leave Viet Nam in 1911?
g. I’d prefer you didn’t. It is raining.
8. Would you like to play soccer with my friends?
h. I have worked in Kien Giang province.
IV. Read the passage carefully and decide the following sentences true or false. 2ms)
Ha Long Bay is popular with both Vietnamese and international tourists. It was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site . One of the attraction of Ha Long is the Bay’s calm water with limestone moutains. The Bay’s water is clear during the Spring and early summer. There are many magnificient caves and quiet sand beaches. In Ha Long City, there are many hotels and mini-hotels. The guest houses are cheap. The people are very friently and hospitable.
Questions:
1. Is Ha Long Bay popular with both Vietnamese and internatinal tourists?
2. Was it recognized by Unesco as a World Heritage Site?
3. How is the water in Ha Long Bay during the Spring and early summer.?
4. Are the people very friendly and hospitable?
V. Write some sentences usinh the words given: ( 2ms)
1. They/ learn English/ four years/.
2. Would/ if I/ take/ photos? – Yes, please.
3. You/ ever/ visit/ Ha Long Bay?
4. Would/ you/ mind/ open/ the door? – I’m sorry I can’t.

VI. Change into passive voice. (1m)
1. He breaks the glass into small pieces.
The glass is .........................................................
2. The students clean the school yard everyday.
---> The school yard is ..............................................

Nguồn: Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment